Unlocking Human Performance-Master Class
2-day Masterclass looking at optimising rehabilitation for patients in clinic and on the sports field.
OVER THE COURSE OF THE 2 DAYS THIS COURSE WILL COVER:
- The importance of developing a philosophy for rehabilitation and enabling a clinician to know why they are doing what they are doing.
- A corrective movement approach which will introduce concepts of ‘movement preference’ and ‘single leg efficiency’
- The key physiological and psychological agents needed to inform a multimodal approach to any effective rehab model
- Rehabilitation to reconditioning looking at the energy systems needed to develop injury resilient and robust athletes.
- Consider the principles of specificity and progressive overload.
- Measuring success through profiling a patient and benchmark their improvements in relation to goals
l,500AED PER PERSON.
(l,350AED FOR EARLY BIRD – REGISTER BEFORE 14TH JULY).
l,300AED PER PERSON FOR GROUPS 3+
CME points in the process
PLACES WILL BE LIMITED, LUNCH AND REFRESHMENTS INCLUDED
PLEASE CONTACT UAREDUCATION@UPANDRUNNINGDUBAI.COM TO REGISTER YOUR INTEREST IN THE COURSE.