UPANDRUNNING are pleased to announce that Ian Gatt, Head of Performance and Lead Physiotherapist with GB Boxing will be coming to Dubai to teach his upper limb management series in 2019/20.
This course has been shaped to combine effective methods of assessment, treatment, and functional rehabilitation of the Cervical & Upper Limb. The tutor will present a course allowing clinicians to enhance their existing knowledge and positively impact their existing practice. The feedback has revealed it to be an interactive and enjoyable experience, with quick wins available.
Course outline This intensive 4 day course will include:
- Functional overview of applied mechanics of the Cervical & Upper limb
- Discussion, demonstration and practice of Assessment and Treatment techniques.
- Discussion, demonstration and practice of a wide selection of rehabilitative exercises.
- Clinical reasoning for treatment and rehabilitation progression to return to sport.
- Kinetic Chain considerations during Assessment and Treatment of the Cervical & Upper limb.
- A wide array of case studies from diverse sports.