FREE Runner’s Educational Event: There are several factors that influence athletic performance including strength, flexibility, speed, body control and endurance. Join our team for a special education talk aimed at runners & triathletes aspiring to make gains in their performance this season!
- Chiropractic and Running Performance by Paul Cheung, Internationally-Certified Chiropractic Sports Practitioner
- A demonstration involving a ‘hands-on’ assessment of a participant from the audience
- Looking for underlying problems affecting human movement related to the spine and pelvis
- Helping to achieve that marginal gain
- Cardio-metabolic Health and Performance by Dr Ramzy Ross, PHD, Sports & Human Performance Specialist
- Cardio-metabolic health and it’s link to performance
- How cardio-metabolic health is assessed- Live demonstration on a bike with blood lactate measures
- How to use the data to make a difference in a training programme and more.
- Analysing Running Patterns to Enhance Movement Efficiency by Jeelna Ruparelia, Physiotherapist, Run Specialist & Certified Yoga Instructor
- Video-based interactions
- Using cues and corrective exercises to enhance performance/movement efficiency
- The role of therapeutic yoga in running performance
- Runner’s strength & conditioning by Phil Elder, S&C Coach and Sport Scientist
- Demonstration of exercises with participants from the audience alongside supporting video examples
- Discussion of exercises in relation to injury prevention and performance enhancement