Ergonomics is the technical term for a workstation assessment of your desk set up to optimise posture and health. At UPANDRUNNING Dubai we have a team of ergonomically trained physiotherapists who can come to your office to assess that your desk set-up is optimal for you and your job.
Why do we recommend an ergonomic desk assessment?
- to minimise overload of the spine, other joints and muscles
- to prevent sickness for work due to pain or injury
- to ensure optimal posture and health in your workplace
- to gain advice on chair set-up and suitability
- to gain recommendations on additional equipment to assist you to carry-out your job more efficiently
The assessment itself is done using an electronic form that the physiotherapist completes with you during your appointment, which includes pre and post-assessment pictures. Your workstation will be adjusted within the assessment as required to optimise your posture where possible. Afterwards, you and/or your human resources manager will be provided with a report, including pictures, that will recommend any adjustments or equipment required for the assessment findings.
* Onsite (Office/home) ergonomic assessments are subject to Dubai Health Authority guidelines and approvals, please email email@example.com for details.