Our specialist doctors can provide comprehensive head injury assessment, concussion screening and management program. The program is designed to help guide safe treatment and return to play decisions for both children and adults.
As part of our concussion services, we offer neurocognitive baseline testing, outreach and education sessions to clubs, and urgent assessment and evaluation of patients after a head injury or suspected concussion.
We use CogState screening tests and are pleased to be associated with the HEADSMART Concussion program which is led by the international concussion specialist Dr Ryan Kohler.
- HEADSMART concussion testing
- Pre-season and post-injury concussion screening
- Early vestibular rehabilitation and therapy
- Patient-specific return to work and school plans
- Staged return to play rehabilitation